Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I wish that I were Nancy Drew

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP55cbb12d85594faf955724504363a508.html

This story made me mad. To use the precious good will and dollars of people who want to save our lives as a scam. A big scam.

Not a few hundred bucks by some desperate and deluded soul, but an organized cynical big bucks scam that took hundreds of thousands of dollars that could have and should have gone to breast cancer research.

I do not roll out the word evil much, but is seems to apply here.

I also feel a bit guilty. I was a journalist on Long Island. I wish I had caught them.



1 comment:

  1. well I am completely agree with your article the people almost do this bad and very black things some thing is gonna happened with them in a very short future for stole with lies

    ReplyDelete