Monday, May 23, 2011

Financial Help for Reconstruction Travel

Now that I spend a decent amount of my time in a fairly rural area, I have a new appreciation of the travel that patients must face. If I want to go to a expert lymphedema fitter I would have to drive almost 2 hours.

For women looking for expert reconstruction, travel is an important option if the can not find what they need at home. I mean we live with the results of these surgeries day in day out.

Here is a link to information about a travel program for reconstruction patients headed to Texas. There are a lot of other helpful links on the site as well.

They emailed me to let me know they were out there! Thanks!

http://breast-cancer-reconstruction.blogspot.com/2010/12/travelling-for-breast-reconstruction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment