Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J.C. Hayward Keeps it Real

I always worry this blog will somehow end up skewed to news-anchors-with-breast-cancer.

But I am in awe of the mighty J.C. Haward.

I am no spring chicken in my profession, but I watched J.C. when I was a little girl growing up in Maryland. Her work is burned into my DNA.

I really skipped a breath when I heard she was diagnosed.

Now plenty of news-anchors-with-breast-cancer will do a story on their journey. But I have never seen a public figure be as open and revealing as JC is in these photos.

http://jchayward.com/2012/04/11/photos-jc-has-surgery/img_0044/

Yes, it is hard in a way to see a woman who symbolized news desk style in surgery, but I give her a great amount of credit.

Get well soon J.C.

Love,

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment