Monday, April 12, 2010

Take the Yoga Challenge

There's a wonderful organization called Yoga Bear that partners breast cancer survivors with yoga studios for a limited amount of free classes. If you are interested in beginning a yoga practice and are finished with treatment, you might want to apply for their program. You can get more information about them at yogabear.org. They have started a l2 day yoga challenge that begins today and will be posting a series of video clips. Here's a link for today's clip on  ujjayi breathing


Just for fun and NOT at all basic yoga, here's a pic of me hanging from the ceiling at my first anti-gravity yoga class. I am so proud of myself for doing something new and a little scary, which ended up being lots of fun. This was my personal yoga challenge.

Deb

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Next stop Vegas or Ringling Brothers!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete