Thursday, January 28, 2010

Robin Roberts interviews Teresa Heinz Kerry on ABC, links and more


Deb is an early bird, I am a night owl. So for anyone who was not able to get up early, here is a link to the interview segments from Good Morning America when Robin Roberts interviewed Teresa Heinz Kerry about Kerry's breast cancer diagnosis.

Even before she had bc, I always thought Roberts was a class act. I am a former news anchor myself, and I always liked how the former ESPN personality seemed relaxed and informal.
Now she is a powerful symbol both as an African-American woman in a premiere anchor slot, and as a breast cancer survivor in the spotlight.

GMA also has a section of it's website devoted to Robert's journey, here is the link if you want to take a look, scroll down to the bottom of the page.

ABC news also has a pretty impressive archive of breast cancer video segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment